Sunday, July 8, 2012

SUPER CRAZY EXCITING FUN DAY

As a brief disclaimer, this will not be my most interesting blog, as this was not my most interesting day.

I finally slept in, today. I don't think I got out of bed until about 1:00 PM. It was awesome. By this point, my roommates had all already left to go see a movie. I used this time alone to take a shower, dress, and get started on an essay for my Constitutional Law class. Well, to be honest, I didn't immediately start work on the essay; I may have played around on Youtube and Facebook for a little while. I did eventually get down to business, though.

At about 4:00, I went off campus to get some pizza, a drink and some snacks. This ended up being the only time I left my dorm all day.

When I got back to my room, I found that my sister was online on Skype, so I spent an hour and a half catching up with her over over a video call. I hadn't talked to her for a while, so it felt really good to see her.

After the call, I got back to work on the essay. That's pretty much all that I did for the rest of my day. That's not to say that I didn't waste some time procrastinating, here and there, but I didn't do anything else of relevance.

No comments:

Post a Comment