Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sleep Alas!

The past three days for can simply be described with only one word; work.
Finally, I can now proudly say I am completely done with my paper. I actually hit my 4,000 word mark at 7:00 PM, but I did want to stop at the basic. I tried to go beyond what was expected of me and hit the maximum words allowed (5,000) As of 1:55, I can finally say I am done!

I don't know whether or not I'm truly confident for the paper as a whole, but hopefully my professor will enjoy reading it. Overall, I think I have something close to 20 pages. I'm so exhausted though, and all I really want to do is sleep.

Tomorrow morning I will wake up at 7AM to re-read my paper one last time, and print it off at the Hartley computer lab. Class itself will be very relaxed as we will all be enjoying a movie. However, I'm not sure as to how many people will really be enjoying it and how many will be tired from an all-nighter. Being at the library all day today, I asked a few of the students in my class how many words they were at and they were no where near finishing. One student came in at 10AM and at 11 I asked him where he was on his paper, he replied saying "only halfway."

I think while writing this research paper, I gained at least one pound per page. When I study or work, I eat. Yesterday I finished a whole family-sized pack of chips throughout the day, and today I drank two cups of coffee, cake, chips, and snickers. For some reason, I crave something sweet whenever I'm at work.

Anyways, tomorrow is the last full day we have in New York, I really can't believe time flew by this fast...


No comments:

Post a Comment